Campus Improvement Team
The members of the Campus Improvement Team include faculty, parents, business, and community members.
The CIT acts in an advisory capacity to the school administration team on decisions in the areas of goal setting, curriculum, budget, staffing, and organization. They will also monitor our Campus Improvement Plan.
The CIT meets at least six (6) times per year. Minutes from the meetings will be available in the front office and on the school website. The current PTA President may attend CIT meetings but is not a member of the team. He/she cannot take part in voting or reaching consensus.
2021-2022 CIT Members
- Lynne Barry, MWE Principal
- David Candler, Parent
- Erin Fry, Business Representative
- Lori Dismukes, Teacher
- Lindsey Eikenhorst, District Representative
- Stephanie Hruzek, Community Representative
- Erin Kolpek, teacher
- Jason Means, Parent
- Kristine Mortolla, Teacher
- Amy Pierce, Teacher
- Rachel Rankin, Teacher
- Holly Saunders, Parent
- Jason Saunders, Parent
- Leah Seewald, Parent
- Jaime Vendetti, Asst. Principal
- Catie Winegar, PTA President
2021-2022 CIT Agendas and Minutes