Campus Improvement Team
Chaired by the campus Principal, the Campus Improvement Team (CIT) is a campus level advisory committee whose purpose is to advise the principal on campus improvement. The CIT is comprised of a combination of certified professional campus-level and District-level staff, parents of students enrolled in the District, community members, and business representatives. The maximum number of CIT members is 18.
The CIT shall include the following members:
- Campus-level school staff members (5–9 members)*
- Non-school members (5–9)*
- The majority are parents.
- 1 or 2 are community representatives.
- 1 or 2 are business representatives.
*The number of campus-level staff members and the number of non-school members shall be equal.
Additionally, one District-level professional staff liaison shall serve on each CIT whose membership shall not be counted in the composition number.
2023-2024 CIT Members
- Lynne Barry, MWE Principal
- David Candler, Parent
- Becky Maddox. Teacher
- Erin Fry, Business Representative
- Lori Dismukes, Teacher
- Lindsey Eikenhorst, District Representative
- Stephanie Hruzek, Community Representative
- Erin Kolpek, teacher
- Jason Means, Parent
- Kristine Mortolla, Teacher
- Amy Pierce, Teacher
- Rachel Rankin, Teacher
- Holly Saunders, Parent
- Jason Saunders, Parent
- Leah Seewald, Parent
- Jaime Vendetti, Asst. Principal
- Lindsey O'Conner, PTA President
2022-2023 CIT Agendas and Minutes
- August 25, 2022 Agenda / Minutes
- September 29, 2022 Agenda / Minutes
- October 20, 2022 Agenda / Minutes
- November 10, 2022 Agenda / Minutes
- January 19, 2023 Agenda/ Minutes
- February 16, 2023 Agenda/ Minutes
- March 23, 2023 Agenda/ Minutes
- April 20, 2022 Agenda / Minutes
- May 18, 2023 Agenda/ Minutes
- June 16, 2023 Agenda/ Minutes
2023-2024 CIT Dates
- September 21, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- November 9, 2023
- January 18, 2024
- February 15, 2024
- March 21, 2024
- April 11, 2024
- May 9, 2024
CIT Meets in the library @3:30pm